googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Love of the Arts

As I listen to, "There's an arc" by Hey Rosetta, ( http://www.myspace.com/heyrosetta ) I realize this is one of the things that has never changed about me, my love for music. Although, I can't hold a tune to save my life, I'm not lying, I'd probably make children cry if I had to sing to them. It's not an ability I possess but it is a love of mine, for sure. I think that's what's difficult about being passionate about the arts, the question am I talented and love it or do I just love it? Any of you that are on my twitter know that I am a photographer and may also know that I'm an aspiring writer but my passion for this often conflicts with my finances. I'm not exactly an open book but my desire to do what I love has forced me out of that because the fact of the matter is if I'm not open then how can anyone know or see what I love?
That's the point of this blog to try to gain exposure while putting the word out about other artists. I'm not really young anymore but I'm not old either and so I guess this is it. If it doesn't work then I will not have regrets. Sometimes I feel like talent isn't enough because we all know it helps to have money and contacts. I hope I'm not diluted and imagining I have talent lol, that would suck! Artists if you want to share your story contact me at Jenlap_artsblog@hotmail.com
If you're a new reader to this blog, it won't always be so bloggy but it will always have my honest opinion whether you feel it is factual or not.
By the way, for all of you google wave invite owners, I love technology so hook a lady up!
Until next time, this one n'd Jen signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment