googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monopoly

No matter who you are it's pretty likely as a Canadian or an American kid that you've played Monopoly and there's always that one kid you don't want to be the banker 'cause you know he some how managed to end up with more properties or cash. Playing Monopoly is probably the first time you realize that no one wants to go to jail and it sucks when you get there. Games like this are timeless and I can't believe no one thought of making a Canadian version of Monopoly earlier. You've played with your parents, siblings and friends and I personally think it's pretty cool that we now have a Canadian version.

We all knew that in the latest version of Monopoly with Canadian cities that Toronto and Montreal would make the cut. We did. Ottawa being the Capital was a give in as well but who knew Gatineau, Quebec would make the cut. Hold on one second, let me have a moment of cheer, Gatineau, Quebec had enough pride and as a result votes to make it on the board. I'm having a how cool is that moment. On top of having my current place of residence up, my family must be very happy to know that North Bay, Ontario made it up as well, who knew? I would've put my money on Halifax.

No comments:

Post a Comment