googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally I've posted!!

Dear Blog and Blog readers, I am sorry for neglecting you, this month has been very hectic filled with interviews, article writing, a trip to Montreal, events and photography.
Here's some good news, one of my pieces called On Track was accepted to this year's Ottawa Timeraiser event! I am also in the middle of organizing a show, so cross your fingers for a sell out:) There will be an auction of one of my pieces to a charity, if I get to choose, I'm thinking the heart and Stroke foundation (The best father ever, my dad passed away at a young age in 2001 from a heart attack) now don't get sad, this is a good thing every little bit counts towards a cure right and if not a cure a longer life! Solid organizing of that should begin next week after Bluesfest is over as I am doing the event shots for that for Luminosus magazine. So far it looks like the event will take place in Toronto and I am hoping a little earlier than Fall but it looks like Fall is actually the most reasonable date. I'm looking for some sponsors so if you know anyone send them my way!!!!
Also, I just entered into another open artist call for a solo show in Montreal so I'm really hoping that happens as well.
In the next few weeks I will get back on the blog ball, I hope you are all still following!

No comments:

Post a Comment