googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Things I loved about Belize

I did create an actual Fine art collection of Belize but for the blog I wanted to share these random photos of some of the things that I will always remember and make me smile.

The Views:

The handmade Jewelery:





I thought this was funny:
The best juice:
First time I had the mixed drink called a Panty ripper(the name made me laugh). This juice with coconut rum. Yum!




I'm not normally a coke drinker but when it's made with sugarcane, Yum! Plus no matter where you go you'll always see a Coke sign in Belize.






1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm laughing looking at your photos. I remember that Cheers sign; I did a total double take when I saw it!

    I have a too large collection of jewelry from Belize also...I never get to wear it all, but I love it anyway. I enjoyed the photos, thanks!

    ReplyDelete