googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The First Non Introductory Blog. Welcome

I'm not sure if I'm getting hits on google yet or not for this blog so the amount of views I have are most likely pretty low. I figured that I would write this one now anyway because people can just catch up once it's more accessible.
I just watched the season finale of Private Practice that was insane! Wow, I don't want to give any spoilers for those of you who TVo'd it. If you're into the show, this is absolutely a must see.
For all of you who were thinking of picking up a book, please do. It's hard out there for authors speaking as a canadian, we have so many amazing writers out there just waiting to be found. It's tough with the economic crisis right now. I'm thinking that the next blog will be in the style of an article with cheap but fun outings and ideas. We all need to spice it up alittle even with the penny pinching. We might not be able to go to spas, go to our favorite restaurant or buy those fabulous shoes but at least we have eachother right? I know, I know I'm not the best at consolation prizes.
Until next time, this is one n'd Jen signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment