googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Upcoming interview and News on People/Portraiture Photography

Good evening everyone,
First let me apologize to the readers of this blog for the lack of posts this week, it has been quite a busy week.
I had an interview with the author, Heath Fox, who wrote the novel The Seed on Friday and that will be posted tomorrow night. It was a great interview and can't wait for you all to read it. There's something for everyone in the interview!
I have also been going through my photo gigs and figuring out which one's belong in the People/Portraiture album. Some of these shots turned out really well and if you'd like to check out what I've been up to photography wise you can sneak a peak here http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeniferlapierreprints/sets/72157618681091968/
Finally the nice weather came and I took full advantage of it.
So be ready for tomorrow's interview, it's a good one!
Until next time, the is one n'd Jen signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment