googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Looking For and What's Going Down

I would like to do an interview on here with any kind of artist so if you are interested please contact me at Jenlap_artsblog@hotmail.com 
The same way I would like some exposure, I figure there's others so if you want people to know about your hidden talent or your very well known talent please don't be shy. I am hoping to do one or two of these interviews per month so if you're not chosen this month there will be further 
opportunities.
Went to the Country yesterday, it was nice to breathe in the fresh air and BBQ. It sounds so simple but it was nice to get some R & R.
Random fact of the day, it is May 16th and it is snowing in Manitoba. I am very happy I don't live there right now!
It's another rainy day and I swear my writing ideas diminish with the rain lately.  The birds are chirping and I'm hoping it's a sign to the end of this on going precipitation. We are getting west coast style rain which is very strange for this area! I have been unable to get out and do great shots let alone any shots, I don't have a rain protector for my camera. I'm pretty excited for the nice weather to start due to having a bunch of people shots lined up. No word, on an agent yet but I have submitted some query letters to magazines.
My P.s. today is pictures of my cool a@# Boston terriers.
Until next time, this one n'd Jen signing off.


This is Moo one of my beautiful Boston terriers.









This is Marty on last years road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment