googlee20a69388d4c5211.html

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The introduction

My first official post is this saturday evening. First, let me introduce myself and my intentions for this blog. My name is Jen, I went to University for three years and studied English to gain more ability in writing and editing. I wrote a screenplay over a year ago and am busting my a@$ to get someone to read it. How does someone with no contacts or credits get someone to read a screenplay?I'm also a photographer, let me shamelessly promote myself for a second...Here's my link http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeniferlapierreprints/ . This blog is intended to hopefully display my abilities, discuss art, culture, movies and the adventures of life. I'll absolutely be discussing Boston terriers as well as some technology. I have recently discovered twitter and have been taking full advantage of it.
I'm a canadian in love with the arts, I'm not the kind of person that wants to be famous and do nothing. What I would love is to be able to write screenplay's for a living and secondly do photography. I would love to audition for something just to see what would happen. I have dreams, big dreams I just hope that some of them come true.
That's me in a nutshell.
I will be writing about something other than myself within 24 hrs so if you like what you hear follow me. If you love my art refer it or contact me for prices and if you're in the film industry and want to give me a shot, definitely contact me asap lol. If you think you'll be into this blog, follow me and I'll be here.
Until next time, this is one n'd Jen signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment